Thank you for visiting Imbibe Living. This website is operated by Imbibe Living Water Kefir Pty Ltd. (49 602 292 053).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use Imbibe Living.
By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these then you may not access Imbibe Living.
In these Terms, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means Imbibe Living Water Kefir Pty Ltd.
- The author(s) of Imbibe Living are not licensed medical professionals, nor do they claim to be. This website is based on their personal health & wellness journey in which they are sharing for educational and informational purposes only.
- Always consult your own doctor or healthcare provider to determine the best course of treatment for you.
- Any information or products discussed on the website are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. No information contained in the website are to be used as medical advice.
- We give no warranty that Imbibe Living and the nutritional and exercise information contained therein (whether from third party sources or otherwise) is free from error, suitable for your purposes, or will deliver any particular result you may have.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for following, or not following any advice, recipe or health or eating program and/or use any products or regime that we provide or recommend via the website and that we are not responsible for any injuries that you may suffer as a result of use of Imbibe Living.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not make any representations or warranties that any information of any form provided or made available by us is reliable, accurate or complete, and we make no guarantees of any specific result from use of Imbibe Living or the information or services provided therein and we disclaim any and all liability in whatsoever from arising from any action taken or reliance by you on any information available on Imbibe Living.
Schedule and Timeframes
- We aim to dispatch orders on the next working day after an order is received but ask you to allow 2 business days for some orders to be dispatched. Once dispatched, we will send an email with the tracking number for the parcel.
- Domestic orders (within Australia) will take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days and up to 10 business days to arrive if you’re regional.
- The delivery timeframes we give are not a guarantee, as the courier movements are out of our control.
- All orders are dispatched via Australia Post or any other suitable 3rd party vendor of Imbibe Living’s choice.
- All deliveries require authority to leave, so please make sure the courier can leave the package at your door/concierge if you are not home.
- This means you accept the risk of goods being left at the premises without your signature.
- You can add special delivery instructions, but we cannot they will be accommodated, and we aren’t liable for any lost, stolen or damaged deliveries that result from your requests.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major fault or failure.
- You are also entitled to have the goods or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Please note, under the Australian Consumer Law, you cannot ask for a refund or replacement for the following reasons:
- changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- We must receive returned product(s) within 30 days of your order together with a copy of your order confirmation.
- Once the item has been received, inspected and approved, we will exchange the product or issue a refund for the purchase amount in, in the same manner,e original order was paid. We will also refund the postage cost of returning the item.
- If an item was shown as being available on the online shop, and it appears that there is no stock at the time of your order, you have an option to:
- Wait for the out of stock item; OR
- Request refund of the purchase amount of the out of stock item, including the shipping cost in case all items ordered are out of stock.